- 相關推薦
原版英語兒童詩歌朗誦
無論詩歌、文章還是影視,通過原汁原味的語言呈現的文學才最能表現出作品的精髓。那么有哪些關于比較好的原版英語兒童詩歌朗誦?下面是陽光網小編給大家整理的原版英語兒童詩歌朗誦,供大家參閱!
原版英語兒童詩歌朗誦(一)
你的心事我永遠不懂
When a guy is quiet, he's listening to you.
當男人安靜的.時候,他在認真聽你說話。
When a girl is quiet, millions of things are running in her mind.
當女人安靜的時候,會有無數個念頭在她腦中閃過。
When a guy stares at you, he thinks you are the most beautiful thing in the world.
當男人盯著你看時,他認為你是世界上最美的。
When a girl stares at you, she's wondering why you are lying.
當女人盯著你看時,她在想你為什么要騙她。
When you are laying your head on a guy's chest, he has the world.
當你把頭靠在男人的胸膛上時,他就擁有了全世界。
When a girl lays on your chest, she is wishing for you to be hers forever.
當女人把頭靠在你的胸膛上時,她希望你能永遠屬于她。
When a guy calls you everyday, he is in love.
當男人每天都給你打電話時,他愛上你了。
When a girl calls you everyday, she is seeking for your attention.
當女人每天都給你打電話時,她在尋求你的注意。
When a guy says i miss you, he misses you more than you could have missed him.
當男人說我想你時,他想你比你想他要多。
When a girl syas i miss you, no one in this world can miss you more than that.
當女人說我想你時,在這世上沒有人比她更想你了。
When a guy is in love and says i love you, he means it.
當男人墜入愛河說我愛你時,他是真的愛你。
When a girl is in love and says i love you, she means it.
當女人墜入愛河說我愛你時,她是真的愛你。
原版英語兒童詩歌朗誦(二)
一棵開花的樹A Blooming Tree
A Blooming Tree
一棵開花的`樹
May Buddha let us meet
如何讓你遇見我
in my most beautiful hours,
在我最美麗的時刻
I have prayed for it
為這——
for five hundred years.
我已在佛前 求了五百年
Buddha made me a tree
求它讓我們結一段塵緣
by the path you may take,
佛于是把我化做一棵樹
In full blossoms I'm waiting in the sun
長在你必經的路旁
every flower carrying my previous hope.
陽光下慎重地開滿了花
As you are near, listen carefully
朵朵都是我前世的盼望
the quivering leaves are my waiting zeal,
當你走近 請你細聽
As you pass by the tree
那顫抖的葉是我等待的熱情
without noticing me,
而當你終于無視地走過
My friend, upon the ground behind you
在你身后落了一地的
is not the fallen petals but my withered heart.
朋友啊 那不是花瓣
是我凋零的心
原版英語兒童詩歌朗誦(三)
你是人間四月天I Compare You to Lovely April Days
作者:林徽因
我說你是人間的四月天,
I compare you, my beloved, to lovely April days.
笑音點亮了四面風,輕靈
When your giggling charm enlightens the breezes astray.
在春的`光艷中交舞著變。
Rising lightness be your dancing shapes,
tiptoeing the gorgeous spring rays.
你是四月早天里的云煙,
You are my early April cloud;
黃昏吹著風的軟,星子在
Eventide softness where winds linger in steps proud.
無意中閃,細雨點灑在花前。
Starry sparkles, a careless note,
Modest raindrops over the blooms in a whisper silently loud.
那輕,那娉婷,你是,鮮妍
Lightness, fairness, and freshness are your floral crest,
百花的冠冕你戴著,你是
Naive grandness is the embrace of your chest
天真,莊嚴,你是夜夜的月圓。
You, every touch of a round moon holding my breath.
雪化后那片鵝黃,你像;新鮮
Yellowish green is your budding blade,
初放芽的綠,你是;柔嫩喜悅
When the wintry snow fades;
水光浮動著你夢期待中白蓮。
Tender rejoicing be your dreamy lilies in the rippling parade.
你是一樹一樹的花開,是燕
Your are trees heavy with flowers merry and gay;
在梁間呢喃,——你是愛,是暖
Like keen swallows, under every roof, you gently chatter away,
是希望,你是人間的四月天!
In thy name of love and warm hopes, you are a lovely April day!
【原版英語兒童詩歌朗誦】相關文章:
兒童經典英語詩歌朗誦05-11
兒童英語詩歌朗誦04-09
經典兒童英語詩歌朗誦04-09
英語兒童詩歌朗誦05-11
兒童英語詩歌朗誦大全04-09
兒童英語詩歌朗誦稿04-09
兒童詩歌朗誦大全英語04-09
六一兒童節英語詩歌朗誦04-18
英語詩歌朗誦短篇-短篇詩歌朗誦英語的04-10