兒童英語詩歌朗誦大全
英語詩歌是一個包含豐富社會生活內容、語言藝術和文化內涵的世界,是基礎英語教學的一塊很有潛力的教學資源。下面是陽光網小編給大家整理的兒童英語詩歌朗誦大全,供大家參閱!
兒童英語詩歌朗誦大全(一)
《Cock-A-Doodle 公雞打鳴》
I KNOW a lovely dicky-bird,
我知道一只可愛的鳥兒,
A cock-a-doodle-doo ; -
打鳴的公雞
My father and my mother
我的父親,母親
And my sister know it too.
還有我妹妹都知道。
It struts about so gaily,
它趾高氣揚,興高采烈,
And it is brave and strong ;
它勇敢堅強,
And when it crows, it is a crow,
它是一只會打鳴的公雞,
oth very loud and long.
聲音洪亮悠長。
Oh,"Cock-a-doodle-doo," it crows!
它會這樣“喔喔喔喔”叫!
兒童英語詩歌朗誦大全(二)
《A Guinea Pig一個豚鼠》
There was a little guinea pig,
這是一個小豚鼠 ,
Who being little, was not big;
并非很小,就是不大;
He always walked upon his feet,
它總是匆匆的跑,
And never fasted when he eat.
它很少讓自己餓著一直在吃東西。
When from a place he run away,
當它從一個地方逃跑了,
He never at the place did stay;
它很少在一個地方停留著;
And while he run, as I am told,
雖然它跑了,正如我所說的,
He never stood still for young or old.
它不論什么時候都不會靜靜地呆著。
He often squeaked, and sometimes violent,
它經常尖叫, 有時也會暴力,
And when he squeaked he never was silent.
當它感受到危險的時候它也不會安靜下拉。
Though never instructed by a cat,
雖然貓從未想去捉它,
He knew a mouse was not a rat.
它知道這只像老鼠的動物不是老鼠。
One day, as I am certified,
有一天,我認證,
He took a whim, and fairly died;
他突發奇想,選擇適當的.時間死亡;
And as I am told by men of sense,
正如我所說的,一個人的感覺,
He never has been living since.
他幾乎沒有過自己想要過的生活。
兒童英語詩歌朗誦大全(三)
《Where Did You Come From, Baby Dear?你來自哪里親愛的?》
Where did you come from, baby dear?
你來自哪里 ,親愛的?
Out of the everywhere into here.
從各個地方跑到這里來。
Where did you get your eyes so blue?
你從哪里得到了這么藍的眼睛?
Out of the sky as I came through.
當我們從天空中飛過。
What makes the light in them sparkle and spin?
是什么使他們的光在閃耀和旋轉?
Some of the starry spikes left in.
一些在星星的尖峰。
Where did you get that little tear?
你在哪里弄到的那些小眼淚?
I found it waiting when I got here.
我發現當我在這里等待。
What makes your forehead so smooth and high?
是什么讓你的額頭看起來光滑并且有點凸出來?
A soft hand stroked it as I went by.
一只柔軟的手輕輕撫摸著我的手。
What makes your cheek like a warm white rose?
是什么讓你的臉頰看起來像一個溫暖的白玫瑰?
I saw something better than anyone knows.
我看到了比任何人都清楚的.東西。
Whence that three-cornered smile of bliss?
從這三個地方我擁有了幸福的微笑
Three angels gave me at once a kiss.
三個天使給我一個吻。
Where did you get this pearly ear?
你在哪里得到珍珠耳?
God spoke, and it came out to hear.
神說話,并聆聽了。
Where did you get those arms and hands?
你在哪里弄到這些胳膊和手?
Love made itself into hooks and bands.
愛把自己變成鉤和帶。
Feet, whence did you come, you darling things?
腳,你是從哪里來的,你的寶貝的東西嗎?
From the same box as the cherubs' wings.
像是同一個盒子里面的天使的翅膀。
How did they all just come to be you?
他們都是怎么來的?
God thought about me, and so I grew.
上帝想到了我,所以我長大了。
But how did you come to us, you dear?
但是親愛的,你們是怎么來的?
God thought about you, and so I am here.
上帝想到了你,所以我來了這里。
【兒童英語詩歌朗誦】相關文章:
經典兒童英語詩歌朗誦04-09
兒童英語詩歌朗誦04-09
兒童英語詩歌朗誦稿04-09
兒童英語演講02-02
留守兒童英語作文12-01
兒童英語順口溜02-10
兒童英語自我介紹09-01
兒童英語順口溜12-09
兒童英語的順口溜12-09