- 相關推薦
圣誕節英語對話
圣誕對話:What are you going to buy me for Xmas?
Jeff: What are you going to buy me for Xmas, Joan?
杰夫:圣誕節你要買什么送我,瓊?
Joan: You know that I don't really celebrate Christmas Jeff.
瓊:你知道我不怎么過圣誕節,杰夫。
Jeff: I thought everyone celebrates Xmas?
杰夫:我還以為每個人都慶祝圣誕節呢?
Joan: Not really. Although it started as a winter festival, over the last 2,000 years it has become more of a religious festival.
瓊:不見得。雖然起初它是個冬天的節日,不過在過去的2000年里它變得更像是一個宗教節日。
Jeff: And because you are not religious, you don't buy your friends gifts?
杰夫:而且因為你不信教,所以你就不給朋友買禮物?
Joan: That's not quite true. I do buy small gifts for some friends.
瓊:倒不是這樣。我確實給一些朋友買小禮物。
Jeff: So what will you buy for me?
杰夫:那你會給我買什么?
Joan: How about a book? I will buy you the history of Christmas so you can learn something.
瓊:一本書怎么樣?我會給你買一本有關圣誕節歷史的書,這樣你就可以學點東西。
Jeff: Save your money. I just head for Xianzai.com for the things I need to know!
杰夫:省下你的錢吧。要學東西我只要去找現在網就行了。
圣誕對話:Christmas is coming quickly!
Michael: Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle All the Way.
邁克爾:叮叮當,叮叮當,鈴兒響叮當。
Billy: Why are you singing Christmas carols Michael?
比利:你為什么在唱圣誕歌曲,邁克爾?
Michael: Because Christmas is coming quickly!
邁克爾:因為圣誕節很快就到了!
Billy: Ahhh. I have left all of my gift shopping until the last minute again. The stores will be packed.
比利:啊哈。我又要等到最后一分鐘再去購買所有的禮物。商店會很擁擠。
Michael: Christmas is much more than just buying gifts for your friends and family.
邁克爾:圣誕節可不光是給朋友和家人買禮物,還有很多別的東西。
Billy: Yeah I know. Gifts and corny songs are the two main Christmas activities.
比利:沒錯,我知道。送禮物和唱老歌是圣誕節的兩種主要活動。
Michael: No Billy! You have it all wrong. Take a seat and I will tell you about the ancient history of Christmas!
邁克爾:不是的,比利!你全搞錯了。坐下來,我來告訴你有關圣誕節的古代史。
【圣誕節英語對話】相關文章:
歡度圣誕節美語對話04-04
高考英語怎樣聽好對話12-08
英語寓言對話故事12-09
英語求職輕松對話的面試技巧12-02
英語作文根據提示編寫對話01-31
關于know的高考英語口語對話12-09
高考英語告別的口語對話實例12-09
初中英語關于看病對話的作文12-07
圣誕節的英語作文12-09